Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Who will say: I seek forgiveness of God besides Whom there is no worthy of worship, the Living, the Eternal; and I turn to Him in repentance. He will be forgiven

Who will say: I seek forgiveness of God besides Whom there is no worthy of worship, the Living, the Eternal; and I turn to Him in repentance. He will be forgiven




351                                                                'Ilm and Dhikr

245.  Sa'd ibne Waqaas RadiyAllaahu 'anhu narrates that a villager came to RasuulUllaah (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) and asked: Teach me some words which I may repeat. He said: Say! None is worthy of worship but Allah; He is Alone; He has no partner; Allah is, indeed, the Greatest, Abundant Praise is due to Allah; and glory be to Allah; Who is the Sustainer of the worlds; there is no might to resist evil, and no power to do good, except through Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

The villager said: These words are for my Rabb, what is for me? RasuulUllaah (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) said: Say! O Allah, forgive me; have mercy on me; guide me; provide me and make me well-being. 

It is mentioned in another narration that RasuulUllaah (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) said: Indeed, these words will get you all the good of this world and the Hereafter. (Muslim)

246.  'AbdUllaah ibne 'Amr RadiyAllaahu 'anhu narrates: I saw Nabi (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) counting the praise of Allah on his hands (fingers). (Tirmizi)



No comments:

Post a Comment