Friday, August 26, 2016

Supplication for removal of anxieties and clearance from debts

Supplication for removal of anxieties and clearance from debts


379                                                                                                  Du'aa ('ILM AND DHIKR)

Note:  Mukaatab means a slave for whose liberty, a certain quantum of anything is agreed upon and when he pays that, he gets free. 

307.  Abu Sa-iid Al-Khudri RadiyAllaahu 'anhu narrates that RasuulUllaah (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) entered the Masjid one day and he saw a man from the Ansaar, called Umaamah RadiyAllaahu 'anhu. He said: O Abu Umaamah! What is the matter? I see you sitting in the Masjid aloof, other than the time of SalaahAbu Umaamah RadiyAllaahu 'anhu said: I am surrounded by anxieties and debts O RasuulUllaah (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam)! He said: Should I not teach you a Du'aa, when you invoke it, Allaah will remove your anxieties and get your debts paid off. Abu Umaamah RadiyAllaahu 'anhu said: Yes verily, O RasuulUllaah (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam)! He said: Say in the morning and in the evening: (Translation) O Allaah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, I seek refuge in You from helplessness and laziness. I seek refuge in You from cowardice and miserliness, and I seek refuge in You from being burdened by debt, and being oppressed by people.

  
Abu Umaamah RadiyAllaahu 'anhu says: So I did that, and indeed Allah removed my anxieties, and cleared all my debts. (Abu Dawuud)


No comments:

Post a Comment